Ads

Wednesday 8 February 2012

First 4 Makeup Tutorials That Inspires Me

This is the first tutorial that managed to get me hook on in makeup. And the list goes on...





I began to searh on for more basic tutorials & my search bring me to this;













I start of with the 1st 4 videos that inspires me. Those tutorials all came from the same uploader, Michelle Phan. There's still more videos from her that I love. I don't know why but I enjoy watching her tutorials. Perhaps she's the reason on how I improve or starting to get better in my "makeup skills". After all those tutorials over the years, I can say that I'm able to put on a decent makeup for myself & all by myself. I'm not a pro but atleast I have gained a knowledge of "basic makeup"


There's still a few tutorials from a different uploader that get me moved on & enjoying their tutorials. I'll include them in my upcoming post. I'll post a few at a time. "Little is more" when it cames to applying makeup.
 
Till the next time. Cherio peeps :)

Visit My Other Blog "That's Life" for more on random updates. Click the link to your right > That's Life

No comments:

Post a Comment